Locally owned and operated
Access 7 Days/24 hours
Electronic Gate with PIN
Stop in during the Office Hours:
12- 5 Mon-Thr
We are a locally owned and operated facility that has earned the trust of our customers since we first opened the doors and we offer you a place where you can feel comfortable securing your belongings.
We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to give us a call for more information or
stop in the office.
Our self storage facility provides you a personal PIN so you can have 24/7 access to your belongings to allow you to grab what you need when you need it. Drive back into our fenced, secure area on our all concrete driveways.
We are conveniently located off State Route 57 near the Wadsworth Municipal Airport.
A to Z Storage has the space for the things you want to keep but don't know where to put them! Store your home decorations, seasonal items, personal belongings, toys, extra inventory, equipment, tools, records... There is even room to store your convertible for the winter with our larger 10x20 and 10x30 units.
We offer flexible leasing options to fit your needs. Whether you need short-term storage for a few months or long-term storage for a year or more, we have a leasing option that will work for you. After a one month minimum, you can move out when you want with a two week notice.
We are locally owned and operated
Our rates for storage are competitive plus we have a manager on site 4-days a week from
12 PM to 5 PM
Our fenced and well-lighted facility with electronic gate access provides security for you and your belongings. Additionally, we have staff on site Monday-Thursday.
Please reach us at 330-336-3998 or stop in if you cannot find an answer to your question.
1. Call in or stop by to look at the size you need. Our business is in person for the first month’s paperwork and can be paid by check, cash, or bank check.
2. Come into the office and fill out a contract. The contract and payment begin on the day you come in and the rent is prorated. (i.e. sign your contract on the 5th of the month and you only pay for the remaining 25 days of the month.) Rent is due on the first of the month for all future months.
3. Please bring with you a state issued photo ID, combined payment of the first month’s rent and a security deposit equal to one month’s rent, and a lock for the unit with two keys.
4. For your convenience, you may purchase a heavy duty Master disc lock here or bring in your own with a second key for our secure key safe.
Yes. We refund security deposits when you give a two weeks’ notice before moving out and you clean out your unit leaving it completely empty. Please remove your lock when you move out.
We will mail you a check to the address on file or the updated address given at any time.
1. One month is the minimum, but of course you can stay as long as you want. We have customers who have been here for decades.
2. Please give us 2 weeks’ notice prior to moving out so that we can plan for the next renter.
Yes. We sell heavy-duty Master disc locks but you are not required to purchase one from us. You are required to have a duplicate key in our secure key safe in case of emergencies and you must always keep a lock on your unit.
Renters choose a unique PIN to access gated driveway and secure fenced storage unit area. You may come and go on your own schedule 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
The rent is due on the first of the month. You are welcome to pay for the current month or any number of future months you choose. Everyone receives a rental reminder with a convenience envelope mailed to their address on file. You may mail it, stop by the office, use the mail slot in the door, or make an arrangement with your bank to mail us the check.
You may pay your rental fee in cash, check, check mailed from the bank's online bill pay, or bank issued money order.
We allow a 10-day grace period, however, if your rent is paid after that, a late fee is accessed along with your unit being overlocked and the access code removed from the gate.
While we do not accept credit or debit cards, you can make arrangements with your bank’s online payment system to pay your storage rental online with the bank mailing us a check. Most of the local banks and credit unions offer this service and you only need to “add a payee” (A to Z Self Storage), our address and phone number, the amount of the payment, and when you want it set to arrive (1st of the month). Check with your bank for more details.
Please give 2 weeks’ notice to allow us to plan for the next renter.
No. Outdoor storage is not available.
Please contact us at (330) 336-3998 for availability
or feel free to visit during normal business hours.
690 Weber Drive, Wadsworth, OH 44281, US
12:00 pm – 05:00 pm
Office Hours Monday - Thursday: 12PM–5PM
24 hours/day 7 days/week access to storage units